Sunday, August 08, 2004

Boris here again. Today was my follow-up visit to see the Doctor. I am feeling much better and I really don't know why I needed to go back... At least this time they made Caesar go. He cried all the way there, he can be such a wimp. The doctor gave both Caesar and I a whole lotta shots and for things that we don't even have! I've never even heard of rabies I don't know why I need to be pricked for it.
They said I needed to go off the stomach medicine slowly, so we got some more pills and to reward me for taking the pills she gave us some goop that is supposed to taste good, but is really a sad substitute for a treat if you ask me. When we got home Caesar was really shaken up and barfed all over the place. He really needs to toughen up a bit. So all in all it was a fairly horrible weekend but at least the parents suffered too...or at least their bank account did! Well at least the camera was there to document every embarrassing moment, check out the pictures below.

No comments: