Boris here to tell you about my pretty crappy weekend! My stomach got upset again and I threw up several times. That was bad enough but then my parents put me in a box and drove me across town to see the doctor. A real crap trifecta. Ya' see, three things I really hate include being inside a cardboard box, riding in the car and seeing the doctor. The doctor did some pretty terrble things like take some blood and x-ray my stomach. Now I have to take a bunch of awful medicine that cost my parents a lot of money. Sorry about that. The doctor visit would have made for a bad weekend but things got worse when I got home. First my parents gave me some of the medicine and it was TERRIBLE!! It made me spit up foam and run around in a complete panic (I got back at them by spitting some of it on the couch). Then my best friend Caesar must have smelled a dog from the vet's office on me and he completely lost it. He started growling and hissing at me and even tried to swat me. My parents called my aunt, Dr Tynes, and she gave them some advice on how to make Caesar feel better. Caesar feel better?!?! I am the one having the worst weekends of my life. Well anyway, Caesar finally started to treat me better and we got to do one of my favorite things. . . put new sheets on the bed!!!! You can take a look at the photos of my terrible weekend. I'd rather just forget the whole thing ever happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment